Shanghai Singapore International School (SSIS) is a vibrant school that takes pride in offering the very best in International Education to the international children living in Shanghai. We provide excellent education using the Singaporean Curriculum for the Junior School and the IGCSE and IBDP programmes in our Senior School, catering to students from 3 – 18 years of age. We are looking to hire dedicated and enthusiastic teachers to join our existing staff.
We want to hear from you, if you:
• Have a minimum of two or more years of full time teaching experience as a class or subject teacher after obtaining a BA degree
• Have professional qualifications including a minimum appropriate BA university degree and teaching certification
• Are looking for a rewarding career opportunity
• Are passionate about education
• Are willing and able to contribute to school and student life in a wide variety of ways
• Are highly motivated, with a strong commitment to high standards
• Are interested in working in a dynamic, forward thinking school
• Enjoy developing the “whole child” alongside academic excellence
• Enjoy new experiences, including meeting new people and exploring unique cultures
Chinese Language Teacher
General Sciences Teacher (Grade 7/8)
Step 1: Write a letter of interest
Step 2: Submit the following documents via email attachment (preferred) to our recruitment address below:
A current resume or CV
• A copy of your teaching certification
• A copy of your passport
• A copy of your university transcripts and degree
Step 3: In the SUBJECT line of the email, please state the position you are applying for and your full name.
Resumes are accepted throughout the year, but please note that at SSIS, we receive large number of applications each year. We apologise that we are not able to respond to each applicant individually and will only contact those whose applications we wish to pursue further.
Founded in 1996, the Shanghai Singapore International School aims to develop each student into a responsible global citizen, with a strong sense of character preparing them for success in any life or career path they may choose.