Alumni Office Regulation
Established in 2017, Shanghai Singapore International School Alumni Office has over 340 members from more than 40 countries across the globe. SSIS Alumni Office reaches out in varied ways across multiple channels to ensure our alumni stay connected and engaged with SSIS, their alma mater.
The realization of a lifelong learner with strength of character and love of humanity.
Alumni Office Vision
To nurture mutually beneficial and lifelong relationships with alumni and, reaching out in varied ways across multiple channels to ensure alumni connection and engage them along alma master, SSIS’ aspiration.
Alumni Office Purpose
- To presence the SSIS heritage.
- To establish and maintain an effective communication infrastructure among alumni.
- To verify and approve the foundation of alumni groups all over the world, promoting the growing of each alumni group to form a global alumni network.
- To enhance bonding and fellowship through social, cultural, educational, sports, scientific and special interests activities.
- To provide service for alumni’s visit and actuate the other departments in school to work together for alumni related operation.
- To develop and maintain the social network platform such as school website, WeChat, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc. to update the alumni information and establish connection with magazines to deliver alumni voice.
- To encourage and facilitate alumni to contribute to the society as leaders and responsible citizens.
SSIS Core Values
I Foresee (I4C)
Alumni Office Values
Alumni Branches and Ambassadors
North America Branch
Key Contact @ Sherry HSIAO Chih Ling
Sherry HSIAO Chih Ling
CLASS of 2014
Year 4 in Berklee College of Music, Music education bachelor’s degree with minor in music technology
Key Contact @ William ZHONG
William ZHONG Zheng Hao
CLASS of 2014
Year 4 in Imperial College of London, Bachelor of Science degree in Theoretical Physics. Currently working on masters degree in Quantum Fields and Fundamental Forces
Key Contact @ MELNIKOV Vladimir and ARIKAWA Kinji
CLASS of 2015
Year 3 in Shanghai Medical College, Fudan University, MBBS Program
ARIKAWA Kinji Japan
CLASS of 2016
Year 2 in Shanghai Medical College, Fudan University, MBBS Program
Key Contact @ Pei Wen ONG
Pei Wen ONG
CLASS of 2017
Year 1 in University of New South Wales, Medicine (Bachelor of Medical Science and Doctor of Medicine)