You are here: Home \ Community \ SSIS Alumni \ Alumni Office Regulation

Established in 2017, Shanghai Singapore International School Alumni Office has over 340 members from more than 40 countries across the globe. SSIS Alumni Office reaches out in varied ways across multiple channels to ensure our alumni stay connected and engaged with SSIS, their alma mater.

SSIS Vision

The realization of a lifelong learner with strength of character and love of humanity.

Alumni Office Vision

To nurture mutually beneficial and lifelong relationships with alumni and, reaching out in varied ways across multiple channels to ensure alumni connection and engage them along alma master, SSIS’ aspiration.

Alumni Office Purpose

• To presence the SSIS heritage.
  • To establish and maintain an effective communication infrastructure among alumni.
  • To verify and approve the foundation of alumni groups all over the world, promoting the growing of each alumni group to form a global alumni network.
  • Through social, cultural, educational, sports, scientific and special interests activities to enhance bonding and fellowship.
  • To provide service for alumni’s visit and actuate the other departments in school to work together for alumni related operation.
  • To develop and maintain the social network platform such as school website, WeChat, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc. to update the alumni information and establish connection with magazines to deliver alumni voice.
  • To encourage and facilitate alumni to contribute to the society as leaders and responsible citizens.

SSIS Core Values

I Foresee (I4C)

I: Initiative

C: Care

C: Commitment

C: Collaboration

C: Communication

Alumni Office Values

FIRM

Foresight

Integrity

Rootedness