Field Trips / Excursions
In SSIS, we believe that field trips and excursions are ways of enhancing classroom learning by making real world connections. The trips give students the opportunity to observe a particular environment that enables first-hand experience of what they are learning. In addition, students achieve a higher level of critical thinking when they evaluate their own learning compared with what they get exposed to, and they are able to modify their knowledge based on their personal experiences.
Field trips also offer students and teachers the opportunity to interact outside of the classroom, thus enhancing their bonding with each other and improving their social and life skills.
Every student from Preschool to Senior School has the opportunity to experience either Spring or Autumn Excursion each year. We highly recommend our students to participate actively in school organized trips.
- G6 Combined Camp to Penglai Mahota Town
- G7 Nan Bei Hu Autumn Excursion Adventure
- G8 Morganshan Autumn Excursion Adventure
- G9 Autumn Excursion to Yangshuo
- G10 Inner Mongolia Autumn Excursion Adventure
- G11 Autumn Excursion to Sanya
- XH Primary School Autumn Excursion 2017
- G7 – G8 Camp 2017