SSIS welcomes applications from qualified, experienced teachers looking for an international, vibrant, challenging and rewarding teaching career.
We evaluate teaching candidates on four key areas: high-quality teaching practice; contribution to learning area and curriculum development; relationships with students, staff and parents; and contribution to the whole school.
OUR TEACHING STAFF ENJOY:
- Excellent Technology and Campus Facilities
- A Caring and Friendly Community
- A Supportive School Leadership Team
- Motivated, Caring and Happy Students Who Enjoy Learning
- A Positive Learning Environment
OUR TEACHER’S BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- A Competitive Salary paid in RMB plus re-signing incentives
- A two-year contract (renewable by mutual agreement)
- Annual flights to and from your point of origin
- Tuition Fee waiver for two dependent children per teaching family
- On-campus Accommodation (depending on vacancy) or Housing Allowance
- Moving Allowance
- Accident / Medical Insurance
- Dependent’s Subsidy Allowance
- Paid Vacation
- School Bus Service to and from school at designated pick-up points
- Lunch during school days
- Laptop Subsidy
- Mobile Phone Allowance
- Continuing Professional Development
SSIS invites applications from interested and fully-qualified individuals for the following open position(s).
Grade 9-12 English (IB & IGCSE)
Grade 7-10 English / ESL
Grade 7-10 Humanities Teacher
Grade 7-12 Visual Arts Teacher
Grade 7-12 Senior School Counsellor
Grade 7-10 General Sciences / Biology / Chemistry / Physics Teacher
Grade 7-12 Senior School Math Teacher
Grade 4-6 Upper Primary School Teacher
Grade 1-6 Primary School Counsellor
To be considered for the open position(s), a copy of your resume, all relevant educational certificates and your transcripts must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in working at Shanghai Singapore International School, but can’t find a suitable job opportunity listed online, please email your resume and relevant position to email@example.com, and we will keep your application active in our database for any potential opening.