SSIS welcomes applications from qualified, experienced teachers looking for an international, vibrant, challenging and rewarding teaching career.
We evaluate teaching candidates on four key areas: high-quality teaching practice; contribution to learning area and curriculum development; relationships with students, staff and parents; and contribution to the whole school.
We are currently looking for the following position(s):
- Principal, Preschool (Early Years) (view JD here)
- Preschool and Primary School General Music Teacher (view JD here)
- Primary School ICT Teacher (view JD here)
- Interested candidates should apply no later than June 1, 2022.
- Candidates should address your application to Mr. David Shirley, Head of School, Shanghai Singapore International School via the application form below.
- Candidates should note that in the event a highly regarded applicant is identified early in the search process, SSIS reserves the right to make an appointment before the deadline mentioned above.
The Application Form should include the following:
- Cover letter
- Current CV not exceeding 2 pages
- Educational philosophy highlighting your leadership beliefs and your understanding of Early Childhood Education (2 pages)
- Contact details for at least 3 professional Referees
Please fill out the application form below and upload files as separate single-pdf.
We will keep your application active in our database for any potential opening.
OUR TEACHING STAFF ENJOY:
- Excellent Technology and Campus Facilities
- A Caring and Friendly Community
- A Supportive School Leadership Team
- Motivated, Caring and Happy Students Who Enjoy Learning
- A Positive Learning Environment
OUR TEACHER’S BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- A Competitive Salary paid in RMB plus re-signing incentives
- A two-year contract (renewable by mutual agreement)
- Annual flights to and from your point of origin
- Tuition Fee waiver for two dependent children per teaching family
- On-campus Accommodation (depending on vacancy) or Housing Allowance
- Moving Allowance
- Accident / Medical Insurance
- Dependent’s Subsidy Allowance
- Paid Vacation
- School Bus Service to and from school at designated pick-up points
- Lunch during school days
- Laptop Subsidy
- Mobile Phone Allowance
- Continuing Professional Development