SSIS celebrates more than two decades of excellence and anticipates more successes in the years ahead. The school wants to recognise our students’ relentless effort in living up to the School Motto: “Strive for Excellence”.
All scholarships are open to new and existing SSIS students who meet the eligibility criteria.
- SSIS Athletic Scholarship & SSIS Aesthetics Scholarship (Grade 7 – 11 students)
- SSIS IBDP Scholarship (Grade 11 and 12 IBDP students)
Among other things, scholarship holders can look forward to receiving between 50 – 100% tuition cover.
All scholarships are renewable, at the end of each academic year, based on the maintenance of excellent achievement and community involvement. Current scholarship holders have to submit the required renewal form.
Please refer to the following documents for the application/renewal of the scholarships:
- Fully complete the scholarship application form above.
- Scholarship applications by existing SSIS students must be fully completed and submitted by the published deadline.
- Students applying as a new enrolment to SSIS may apply for a scholarship prior to enrolment.
- A copy of previous school reports, certificates and/or transcripts must be submitted for new and existing SSIS students.
- Attach the required personal statement (essay), completed in the student’s own words.
- Attach a recommendation letter (from a teacher or principal) for new and existing SSIS students.
- Submit additional portfolio/ documentation. (eg. External Prizes and Awards, Sports Achievements etc.)