Distance Learning Expectations for Students
- Establish daily routines for learning.
- Identify a comfortable space at home with internet access to be used as a ‘study place’ to study and participate in live lessons.
- Regularly check email and ManageBac for announcements and feedback from your teacher.
- Attend live lessons via the indicated platform according to your class schedule.
- Complete assignments with integrity and academic honesty.
- Do your best to meet due dates, timelines and other commitments.
- Communicate with the teachers if you lack the resources to participate in distance learning.
- Communicate with the counsellor if you’re feeling anxious or overwhelmed.
- Embrace good digital citizenship practices.
- Include physical activity in your daily routine.
Look at the video below for some tips provided by our Senior School Students
Develop a growth mindset with a Juggling Challenge!
Other Useful Links
- Distance Learning Framework
- Getting Started with Distance Learning
- Distance Learning Tips for Parents
- Digital Citizenship Guidelines and Academic Honesty
- Well-being Tips #SSISCares
Our Distance Learning Stories
February 15, 2020 How Our SSIS Community is Embracing Lifelong Learning