T1W10 – 10 Nov 2023
Welcome to the month of November! Reading Extravaganza started with a blast and it is indeed a memorable week for our students and staff as we continue to encourage the love of reading and passion for life-long learning.
With the change in season, we would like to remind all students and parents to continue to practise good hygiene such as regular hand-washing and wearing of masks. Should a case of Flu A/B be reported in a class, the following measures will be activated to minimise the spread of the virus.
- Besides a 7-day health observation of the rest of the classmates, the learning spaces and affected bus (if applicable) will undergo a series of additional disinfection.
- The health centre staff will take the temperature of the classmates during the school day.
- Should the number of current cases in the same class increase to 5, then the authorities will advise on the further course of action to take by the school, which could include distance learning.
General reminders for parents while on campus:
- School libraries are open to parents for borrowing/returning of books from 8-9am on Mondays-Fridays.
- Parents are to stay within the lobby area, Sabre Store, Mermaid’s Park and café during school hours. Please do not wander into the learning spaces and classrooms, especially when lessons are going on.
- If you have an appointment to meet school staff, please wait at the above areas for a staff member to meet up with you.
Did you know?
- For the convenience of our parents, you can submit an online form to request for reports, replacement of cards etc and our staff from the relevant department will attend to your request the following working day. You should also receive an email confirmation to acknowledge receipt of your request in our system.